-->

June 20, 2021

[How To] - Insert and Embed Any PDF Files in Blogger

 I have been using Blogger for a very long time (as a matter of fact, it's the CMS I have use the longest). However, a lot of people complain about its limitation which am afraid is true, unlike WordPress.

    When I was actively using Blogger, I was able to overcome some limitations due to my knowledge about the web, and styling but for newbies, it can be a pain.

  Today, I decided to see if I can scale through a certain limitation too - which is Embedding PDF files in Blogger and it works.

  In the sample below, I use a PDF i hosted on my brand website as a case study.


Embed PDF Files in Blogger (Example)



 

I'll be sharing the code I used as an update on this post as I couldn't share it right now due to an unresolved issue within the styling of this blog. 


 P.S - If you are using the Google Blogger CMS Platform, you might also want to check the other tonnes of articles which I have written in the past on Blogspot here

Creative. Storyteller. Nigerian Blogger

Start Work With Me

Contact Me
TUNDE SANUSI
+234-818-965-5026
Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria